Amazon Review Tips
What you need before to be one of our testers?
- An Amazon account - to make purchases
- A Paypal account - to receive refunds.
Product test daily updated
I will update the list of product test daily with the number on it. Usually, I indicate in my post how many items are available in total and how many orders per day needed. If you are interested in any items, please comment on my post and indicate which item you are interested in.
Step by step review
- found it on amazon by using only search words + Price + Main image I provide.
- send the screenshot of the product you have found on amazon, let us confirm it.
- after confirm, order and send the screenshot of the order information. (should show the order date + order number + product you have ordered clearly)
- provide your PayPal account.
- message us with the screenshot/link of the review after it goes live, a screenshot would be better for safety.
Keep your account more safety
- When you are looking for an item, you need to browse other similar products, scroll through descriptions, just like you are shopping for any other item on amazon. It is the best practice to add the item in your cart and place the order later. This practice will help to keep your account and sellers' account safe.
- Don’t use brand name or store to look for items, it is not safe for you or the seller and amazon might flag this activity.
- If you have a new Amazon account, please note that Amazon software will flag your account if you post too many reviews. Please refer to my other announcement about tips on how to keep your account safe.
- Please note, you can order only one item from the same store!!!
- Please note, that any returns hurt sellers ranking and they might not offer free items to you after. If the item doesn’t work, please let us know ASAP and we will notify the seller. Sellers are usually willing to work it out, they might ask to return and reorder or they will send you a new item. Please don't leave a negative review when you met this situation, cause most of the sellers will block you into their blacklist, and it is not good your account, too.
When should I post the review?
When you receive the item, please wait at least 3 days to review it, all items must be reviewed within 7 days, so that we can refund you as soon as possible in case you forget to message us for refund.
How long will the review go live on Amazon?
Your posted review should be published by amazon within 3 days but it could take up to 7 days. Amazon usually sends you an email, when your review is posted. Don't delete that email, it is a reference to get a refund.
We will refund your actual order amount including PayPal fees and tax after review within 1-2 working days. (We still can reply to your message, but we can't refund you on the weekend cause we are working off on weekend.)
These are all the warming tips we are collected, if you have any questions, feel free to comment below, we will reply to you soon as we can.
You can get more latest product list here, here is the link of our groups:
Thank you all for your support and enjoy your shopping!!! :)